Tis Faboo
In order to see the forums, you will need to register first.

Men need not apply and please, no minors! (18+ ONLY)

Everyone else, click below to register!

Then sit back and wait for an administrator's approval and get ready to be hooked!

Watch your fingers though, cause we bite!
Tis Faboo
In order to see the forums, you will need to register first.

Men need not apply and please, no minors! (18+ ONLY)

Everyone else, click below to register!

Then sit back and wait for an administrator's approval and get ready to be hooked!

Watch your fingers though, cause we bite!
Tis Faboo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy Your Stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PlaceboDanii_x
Faboo VIP
Faboo VIP
PlaceboDanii_x

Cancer Age : 34

CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! Empty
PostCD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow!

Just want to quickly thank Mel for setting this up for me!..Thanks hon'! CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 22591

Anyway, this is going to be my TTC diary where i can record the good days, the bad days and its probably going to be a place where i can get very ugly if i want to..So put on your big girl pants and get comfortable if your going to read this! CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 843585...Anyway background info for my readers:

Me and my fiance Ian, who is 25 have been trying for our first baby for 2 months now. It all started when i had a pregnancy scare in March, think it was the 27th. But anyway i got a good faint positive and we started planning way ahead just incase we were pregnant, but turns out it was probably a chemical since the next few days the tests turned negative and i got a period. CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 266797. Ian was pretty disappointed, he's always wanted to be a dad from being a teenager, and then me on the other hand absolutely no intention of wanting to be a mum in my teenage years, but that faint positive has made me think twice, that and Fiance's nieces and nephew!..I hate to admit it but its turned my broodiness on haha!

Well, im on Cycle Day 13 at the moment which means i ovulate tomorrow!, and if i get this right then ill get a lovely positive test. And if not i ovulate again on my 22nd birthday..Which is the 29th June..So really ive got 2 attempts to get this right!..And then we're in the 2 week wait, and no testing early until im at least in double digits on days past ovulation..But im suspecting Miss flow to come and spoil it all on the 16th June! CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 843585

Anyway, ill let you know how ovulation day goes!.

Lots of Love

- Danii x
CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 745427 CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! 15820
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow! :: Comments

Sweetwitch
Re: CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow!
Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 am by Sweetwitch
Good luck hun xx

CD13 - Ovulation Tomorrow!

Page 1 of 1