Tis Faboo
In order to see the forums, you will need to register first.

Men need not apply and please, no minors! (18+ ONLY)

Everyone else, click below to register!

Then sit back and wait for an administrator's approval and get ready to be hooked!

Watch your fingers though, cause we bite!
Tis Faboo
In order to see the forums, you will need to register first.

Men need not apply and please, no minors! (18+ ONLY)

Everyone else, click below to register!

Then sit back and wait for an administrator's approval and get ready to be hooked!

Watch your fingers though, cause we bite!
Tis Faboo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy Your Stay!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Much Needed Update!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PlaceboDanii_x
Faboo VIP
Faboo VIP
PlaceboDanii_x

Cancer Age : 34

Much Needed Update!! Empty
PostMuch Needed Update!!

Jeez, have i really been away THIS long? Much Needed Update!! 651784

And here i am thinking it was only a few weeks and its been months since i was here last!. Much Needed Update!! 72582, Well not much has gone off since i was last here..Everything got way out of proportion with my mother a few weeks back and i ended up packing my shit and getting the hell out of there!, but thats old news now since everyone on the tis faboo forum probably knows and some of you from the bitch pit would of probably seen my huge ranty update about how i pulled a knife on my own mother!..I felt like a ninja for the next 2 seconds Much Needed Update!! 84819 haha!.

Now officially have my college start date, 14th September and my induction on the 7th. I never thought in a million years id go back to college until i saw it on the tv and realised how much i miss being a student Much Needed Update!! 22591 ..It sounds crazy i know but just watching people study and do things..I just thought, i used to be that person at one point, why cant i do it again!..And so i did! Much Needed Update!! 22591

Me and Ian, are sort of still trying for a baby but we're not as hardcore about it as we were in the start, ive stopped peeing on OPK's (Ovulation predictor kits)..But i still do the odd one just for fun!, we're more about 'getting down' when we feel like it instead of when i think im ovulating..It takes the buzz out of the love making if we keep doing that, so we're more about the spur of the moment kinda' thing at the moment :)..And its a breathe of fresh air!.

I have my first funeral to attend soon, i dont want to go but since my uncles asked for me i suppose i better go. His girlfriend finally passed away from terminal lung cancer this month..She leaves behind her daughter..And my youngest cousin Lily (aged 9)..Shes a very strange girl but shes family all the same!..A little grumpy at times but its nothing that isnt over come!.

Im now speaking to my mother again!, its surprising how good this move has been for the both of us. I think we get on a hell of a lot better than when i did when i still lived with her..Now we both have space and i have my independence ive longed so much for, we hardly fight!..I cant get used to it, but at the same time im loving life with Ian!, i never thought id move in and be able to wake up next to him, spend time with him and never get bored of him being around!..I guess its true love after all! Much Needed Update!! 763632 Much Needed Update!! 22591

So, ill try and get on and update this as much as i can as ive really neglected my blog duties as well as my 'faboo' duties :D

Ive waffled on way too much so i better get going otherwise ill be here all night Much Needed Update!! 270621

Much Love & Stuff

Danii xxxx
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Much Needed Update!! :: Comments

No Comment.

Much Needed Update!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tis Faboo :: Danii's TTC Tickle Tackle!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com